Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2019. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners’ Legislative Session
10:00 AM Friday, March 15, 2019
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of March 8, 2019.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and City of Fort Wayne for municipal tire recycling program agreement on behalf of the Department of Environmental Management.
- Consider approval of Changer Order #15 on the Allen County Work Release Project. Cost - $23,138.43 (increase)
- Consider approval of Warranty Deed – Auburn Road – Culvert Replacement Project over Belot Ditch a. Parcel #3 - Christman
- Consider approval of claims for payment.
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of March 15, 2019.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County’s ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.