Meeting Notice: Allen County Board of Commissioners
Per I.C. 5-14-1.5-5(c), notice is hereby given that the Allen County Board of Commissioners will hold its Legislative Sessions at 10 a.m. each Friday throughout 2018. The meetings will be held in the Council Courtroom, Suite 035, of Citizens Square, 200 East Berry Street, Fort Wayne.
Should a session be canceled, notice will be provided as soon as the information is available.
Commissioners' Legislative Session
10:00 a.m., Friday, November 9, 2018
Council Chambers Courtroom – Citizens Square
- Consider approval of the minutes of November 2, 2018.
- Consider approval of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Quality Correctional Care for temporary nursing services on behalf of the Youth Services Center.
- Consider approval of Amendment No. 6 to agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. for GIS enterprise license on behalf of the iMap Consortium.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0041 to rezone 2 acres on the north side of the 111000 block of Aboite Center Road from A3/Estates to R2/Two Family Residential to allow construction of duplexes.
- Consideration of Rezoning Petition #REZ-2018-0047 to rezone 8.8 acres on the south side of Airport Expressway and on the east side of Coverdale Road from A1/Agricultural to I2/General Industrial to make zoning compatible with existing zoning in the area.
- Consider approval of Allen County Highway Annual bids for 2019. a. Aggregate – Bid Ref # 14-18 b. Bituminous Patching Materials – Bid Ref # 15-18 c. Corrugated Metal/Plastic Pipe – Bid Ref # 16-18 d. Guardrail – Bid Ref # 17-18 e. Hydroseeding – Bid Ref # 18-18 f. Liquid Bituminous Materials – Bid Ref # 19-18 g. Liquid Calcium Magnesium Chloride – Bid Ref # 20-18 h. Treated Timber Structures – Bid Ref # 22-18
- Consider approval of Sign Request for Fackler Rd at Hoagland Rd to post “Stop” sign.
- Ratification of agreement between the Board of Commissioners and Crosby Excavating for utility relocation work.
- Consider approval of claims submitted for payment
- Other Business:
- Approval to waive the 2nd Reading on any matter approved today and for which it may be deemed necessary for the Legislative Session of November 9, 2018.
- Comments from the Public
- Motion to Adjourn.
Allen County does not discriminate because of disability in the admission to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities. The Human Resources Director has been designated to coordinate compliance with nondiscrimination requirements contained in Section 35.107 of the Department of Justice regulations. Information concerning the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, and the rights provided therein, and Allen County's ADA policy is available from the ADA Coordinator. Suggestions on how the County can better meet the needs of persons with disabilities may be submitted to the ADA coordinator at: Human Resources Department, 200 East Berry Street, Suite 380, Fort Wayne, IN 46802, or by phone at (260) 449-7217.